Klaviyo is an industry-leading tool for email marketing. This guide will show you how to connect your shopline store to Klaviyo.
On this page：
- Sync your store data with Klaviyo
- Sync your store product information with Klaviyo
1.Sync your store data with Klaviyo
Follow these steps to sync your shop data with Klaviyo:
Step one: Complete your Klaviyo account registration (click on “Public API Key" button in the app to go to Klaviyo for login).
- Once you've logged in, go back to the klaviyo app and click on "Public API Key"
- Copy the Public API Key from Klaviyo's page.
- After copying, paste it in the SHOPLINE Klaviyo app Public API Key input box and click save.
- Click on "Enable App Embed" in the plugin interface.
- Navigate to Online Store >> My Themes >> Design >> App Embed to enable the Klaviyo app embed block.
This completes the process of syncing your shopline store data with Klaviyo.
2. Sync your store product information with Klaviyo
2.1 Sync your store products with klaviyo
Your SHOPLINE shop's product information will be synced to Klaviyo using the Product feed URL. Please follow the steps below:
- Click the copy button on the plugin page to copy the Product feed URL.
- Go to Klaviyo backend -> Product -> Custom Sources -> Add New Source, and add the copied Product feed URL to the Source URL field, fill in the remaining information, click Define Sources to save, and you'll automatically return to the Source list after saving.
In the Source list, click on the Source name to enter the Source details, confirm that the field mapping is correct, and then click Complete Feed Setup.
Once you click, Klaviyo will begin syncing the product information. After the sync is complete, the Source status will change to Sync Complete. This completes the process of syncing products to Klaviyo.
2.2 Apply for Product block permission in Klaviyo
If you need to add products to a Klaviyo Campaign, follow the guide below to request Product block usage permission from Klaviyo customer service.
Step one: Click to email the Klaviyo support team to request activation of the Product Block feature for your account. You can use the following template to write your email.
Step two: Open an already created email template, or click Create Template to create a new email template.
Step three: Drag the Product block into the email template. You can decide where to display the Product block.
Step four: Choose the source of product data
There are two ways to choose the source of product data:
Way one: Directly select product information from the Catalog to fill in. The flow is: Select from Catalog -> Browse for Products.
Way two: Associate Product Block with Product feed. The operation path is: Populate from Feed -> Select a feed.
*Concept of Product feed
A dynamic collection of products created by filtering and sorting products from the Catalog under specific conditions. Using Product feed to associate with Product Block can display product information more flexibly.
*How to configure Product feed
Refer to the official Klaviyo guide for instructions on how to configure this.
Get in Touch
SHOPLINE has a specialized Merchant Success Team available to assist you with any questions or issues. Please feel free to contact us via the chatbox in the lower right corner of your SHOPLINE admin panel or on the SHOPLINE official website. We are always here to support you every step of the way and help your business thrive.