Before you set up assets on the Smart Ads system, please click "Facebook Advertising Assets Authorization (Required Before Advertising)" to make sure that your advertising assets have been authorized on Facebook.
- Step 1 Connect Facebook Account
- Step 2 Connect Business Manager
- Step 3 Connect Facebook Ad Account
- Step 4 Connect Facebook Fans Page
- Step 5 Save Facebook Channel Settings
- Disconnect and Deauthorized Facebook Assets
Channel Settings is the first step when you use the Smart Ads system. After paying for your Smart Ads plan, you could go into the [Settings>>Channel Settings>>Facebook Channel] page to set up for your Facebook Ads assets.
(We will launch more mainstream advertising platforms, such as TikTok and Bing, on Smart Ads, stay tuned.)
Step 1 Connect Facebook Account
Facebook Account > Connect
Connect your Facebook account with Smart Ads, and give the system authorization to visit your account info (ads, page, business manager, etc.)
Step 2 Connect Business Manager
Connect your BM with Smart Ads.
Note：You can only connect up to 3 BMs with Smart Ads.
Step 3 Connect Facebook Ad Account
Connect your Facebook account with Smart Ads.
Note：The number of ad accounts you could connect with the system cannot exceed the account limitation of your Smart Ads plan.
The number of ad accounts = Facebook Ads account + Google Ads Account
Step 4 Connect Facebook Fans Page
Connect the Fans Page with Smart Ads.
Note：You can connect up to 10 pages with Smart Ads.
Step 5 Save Facebook Channel Settings
Check all the Facebook channel settings and click Save to complete the Facebook channel settings.
Disconnect and Deauthorized Facebook Assets
- After deauthorizing your Facebook account from Smart Ads, the system will remove all the ad assets, and you will not be able to check your campaign data and manage your ads.
- After disconnecting your Facebook BM from Smart Ads, all the ad accounts, pages, and pixels related to that BM will be removed, and you're not allowed to check your campaign data and manage your ads.
- When you disconnect your Facebook ads account from Smart Ads, you will not be able to check campaign data history on the system. If you reconnect the ad account with Smart Ads within 30 days, you can still view all the ads previously created in the system; If you reconnect the ad account with Smart Ads after the 30 days, you will not be able to see any campaign data history.