Through automation settings, automatic migration can help you to migrate new products in the channel store to SHOPLINE store in time
Once enabled, system will automatically migrate products outside of draft box to SHOPLINE store at 08:00 in the timezone of UTC/GMT+09:00 and 18:00
- 1, products in the draft box will not be migrated automatically
- 2, migrated products will not be migrated again
1. Enable automatic migration
Go to [Product] > [Settings], enable [Automatic migration for Lazada products]
2. Set migration rule
When clicked button to enable the function, pop-up window [Set migration rule] will be displayed; you need to tick Lazada store and specific SHOPLINE location for the automatic migration
- Note: When the SHOPLINE location in the rule is deleted, it will be automatically filled into the first SHOPLINE location
3. Modify migration rule
Migration rules will be listed below the card [Automatic product migration] once they are successfully set.
Click [Modify rule] to modify current rules
4. View product migration status
In the Lazada [Product] interface, you can see product migration status in the column [Migrated] as [Yes] and [No]
- Note: products of both manual and automatic migration will be recognized as [Migrated] products
- Note: In the SHOPLINE product list, products that have been moved from SHOPLINE to lazada will also be considered "Migrated"
In the product interface, you can filter [Migrated] or [Not migrated] in various pages except [Draft box] page.
5. Disable automatic migration
Go to [Product] > [Settings], disable [Automatic migration for Lazada products]. Once disabled, product migration rules will be cleared.