Turn on / off the member price
You can turn on and turn off the Store Credits at any time. After setting the Store Credits distribution rule and expiry date for your store, please make sure that you have turned on the Store Credits module.
If the dot turns green on the right side of the Store Credits, or the status of the Store Credits is turned on, the current Store Credits rules are enabled and the distribution rule and expiry date are in effect.
Entrance: [Store Credits] > [Current status]
You can turn off the Member price by clicking the button of [Disabled].
After turning off the Member price, the member price you have set will be invalidated and the member will not enjoy the discount when placing an order.
You can set the combination rules for member prices and other discounts.
(1) Entrance: [Member price] > [Discount settings] > [Edit]
(2) Set combination rule
There are two kinds of combination rules: [Combine with discount codes] & [Combine with automatic discounts].
You can tick the corresponding options according to your store needs and save them.
Member price product settings
You can set the member price for the product. After setting, the member's order will be purchased at the member's price, and the non-member's order will be purchased at the regular price.
Entrance: [Member price] > [Product management] > [Add products]
- Add products
Step 1: Click [Add products] > select the product
You can directly select the products that you want to set the member price in the list, or search by product name. After selecting, please click [Add].
Step 2: Member price setting
You can set different membership prices for members of different levels, or set a unified membership price for multiple levels.
Example 1: Different levels of members set different member price.
- The level name above the price is the name you customized when setting the membership level;
- You can enter different membership prices for members of different levels.
Example 2: Unified member price for multiple variants
- For every style of the product, set a unified membership price for multiple levels.
Step 3: Bulk edit member price
You can also select the current product to quickly modify the member price. Click on [Edit member price]. Currently, three modification methods are supported: Deduct percentages based on the selling price; Deduct fixed amount based on the selling price; Modify to a specified price.
If you select Deduct percentages based on the selling price; Deduct fixed amount based on the selling price, the system will automatically calculate the membership price for you. You can see it after clicking [Complete].
2. Edit member price product
You can edit the member price product that has been set up, including editing the member price, etc.
- Click the member price product that you want to edit.
- Go to the Member price setting page to modify
- After editing, click [Update].
3. Delete member price product
You can delete the member price that has been set, and the deleted product will no longer display the member price.
- Click the trash bin icon on the right of the member price product that you want to delete.
- Click [Remove].
4. Bulk edit the member price product.
You can bulk edit the member price product by uploading a file for importing products.
- Click [Import products] next to the Member price product
- Click [Select the product] > bulk select the products that you want to set in the pop-up window > click [Generate import template]
- Go to [Bulk processing progress] page by clicking the account in the right upper corner.
- In the [Bulk processing progress] page, click [All records] of the file named [member Product Export].
- Enter the member price in the table.
- If you want to set a unified membership price for multiple levels, please enter the member price under the column of [MemberPriceForAllLevel];
- If you want to set different membership prices for members of different levels, please enter the member price under the column of different membership levels.
- Click [Import product] next to the Member price product, and upload the file.
Display member price
You can set the display of the customer page when the customer can’t enjoy the member price.
If you want to display the member price next to the product price when the customer is not logged in or the customer is at a level in which the member price is not available, please turn on [Display member price].
After turning it on, when the customer is not logged in or the customer is at a level in which the member price is not available, an additional member price will be displayed on the product detail page. You can click [Preview] to view the display.
Get in touch
SHOPLINE has a dedicated local support team for merchants looking for help with their issues and concerns. You can contact SHOPLINE support by reaching out to us through our live chat on your SHOPLINE admin, website, dropping us an email or WhatsApp our customer support with your queries.