You can set Nudges pop-up window in the membership system. When the customers visiting the online store meet the specified conditions, the membership component transforms to a shape of pop-up window and guides customers to register their accounts, redeem points, use their rewards, etc. This can help you better increase customer engagement.
Table of content
- Feature entry :
[Member System > Nudges]
- Setting method
Currently the following 4 types of Nudges can be set in the system:
- Guide visitors to register and login：Push when visitors access your store for the first time and are not logged in, the customers can open the registration and login window after clicking it.
- Guide customers to redeem points：Push when customers logged in and entered shopping cart and personal center pages with enough points for redemption, customers can click on it to open the membership component of points redemption
- Guide customers to use their rewards：Push when customers logged in and entered shopping cart page with rewards available (if customers have rewards to use and enough points to redeem at the same time, the priority is to push the nudges to use rewards), and customers can open the membership component for using rewards after clicking.
- Guide customers to refer and share：Push when customers finish placing orders and enter the order checkout page, or when they visit the product list page or the product detail page link in the "recommendation management" module, they can go to the sharing page of recommendation management after clicking on it.
You can click the [Enable] icon in each tweet to enable the corresponding Nudges, or click the [Edit style] icon to modify the style of the Nudges.
Nudges Style Settings
- Feature Entry
Entrance1：[Member System > Nudges > Edit] Button
Entrance2：[Member System > Widgets > Switch to the [Nudges] page
- Setting content
For each Nudges pop-up window, you can set the icon, title, description text and other content in the Nudges, and the system will display the modified content after finishing the modification. If no modification is made, the system will display the default text.
Nudges Effect View
- Feature entrance
[Member System > Nudges]
- Content Display
The system shows the operating results of each Nudge for the past 30 days.
- Guide visitors to register and login: Nudges views of the last 30 days, Button clicks in Nudges of the last 30 days, New registered users through Nudges of the last 30 days
- Guide customers to redeem points: Nudges views of the last 30 days，Button clicks in Nudges of the last 30 days，New registered users through Nudges of the last 30 days
- Guide customers to use their rewards:Nudges views of the last 30 days,Button clicks in Nudges of the last 30 days, Rewards actually used through Nudges of the last 30 days
- Guide customers to refer and share: Nudges views of the last 30 days, Button clicks in Nudges of the last 30 days, Registered customers from recommendations and shares through Nudges of the last 30 days
SHOPLINE has a dedicated local support team for merchants looking for help with their issues and concerns. You can contact SHOPLINE support by reaching out to us through our live chat on your SHOPLINE admin, website, dropping us an email or WhatsApp our customer support with your queries.