OneShip is the all-in-one web-based shipping solution for e-commerce merchants to manage shipments, book couriers, track parcels, and collect COD payments. For more information, visit the Oneship site here.
Table of content
Setting your OneShip account
To set up your OneShip account:
From your SHOPLINE admin, go to Apps and install OneShip App.
- Once you have successfully downloaded the OneShip App, register for a OneShip account for free.
- Once you have registered for a OneShip account, check that your OneShip account authorizes correctly. Settings > Store management.
Once your OneShip account is fully set up, you can begin using it to ship your orders.
Shipping order via OneShip on SHOPLINE admin
Once your OneShip account is set up and you have linked your SHOPLINE store to OneShip, you can begin using OneShip to ship your orders.
To ship your orders via OneShip:
- From your SHOPLINE admin, go to Orders.
- Find and select the orders you want to start shipping.
- When choosing the order you want to ship, select the Shipping with OneShip option in the Shipping by carrier section.
- You will be redirected over to OneShip; click on Ship to complete the shipping.
Get in touch
SHOPLINE has a dedicated local support team for merchants looking for help with their issues and concerns. You can contact SHOPLINE support by reaching out to us through our live chat on your SHOPLINE admin, website, dropping us an email or WhatsApp our customer support with your queries.