Once you have completed setup for your online store, you will start advertising. Facebook is one of the most common channels for advertising. It is very important to have a thorough check through of your website for advertisements to run smoothly, therefore SHOPLINE has prepared an online "ShopCheck" APP catered for Facebook Ads Accounts to assist you with website checking.
SHOPLINE Admin > [Apps] > [ShopCheck].
2. Facebook Instructions for use
- ShopCheck App provides you with recommendations to improve your shop, the final checkup result is for reference only.
- Before starting, make sure you products are published on shelf and able to operate smoothly.
- Before you open a Facebook Ads account, please check the status of your Facebook page.
- Once you open ShopCheck, you do not need to stay there for the APP to run, you can check back later.
- The number of products on shelf and the number of SKUs in the store will effect the length of inspection time. If you want to get the results of the checkup quickly, please adjust the number of products on shelf.
3. Description of specific inspection items
There are 19 types of inspections for opening an account with Facebook advertising, 12 of which are checked for you through Admin with our algorithm, and 7 that require you to manually check whether they meet standards. Details are as follows:
- About Us Page setup
- Contact Us Page setup
- Return Policy Page setup
- Delivery Policy page setup
- Social Media Icons setup
- Payment Method setup
- Suspicious imagery
- Number of products on shelf
- Product Categories inspection
- Product Image inspection
- Website language
- Facebook Basic Message Setup
- Facebook Page name and domain name aligned
- Facebook page operation
- Suspicious plugins
- Correct payment method display
- Correct discount setup