SHOPLINE supports merchants to use Oceanpayment for credit cards, debit cards, bank transfers, and local payment methods. To set up this payment method, please go to Oceanpayment to apply for an account, and set up the payment method with your Oceanpayment account in your store Admin.
1. Oceanpayment credit card payment settings
In the SHOPLINE Admin, go to [Settings] > [Payments]. Click Select other providers next to "Third-party service providers", then select Oceanpayment to enter the setup page.
Fill in the Oceanpayment information - Account number, Terminal number, and Secret key. Select the supported bank card types, and click Activate Oceanpayent at the bottom right to complete the setting.
2. Oceanpayment local payment settings
In the SHOPLINE Admin, go to [Settings] > [Payments]. Scroll down and click Add other payment methods, select Oceanpayment to enter the setup page.
Fill in the Oceanpayment information - Account number, Terminal number, and Secret key. Click Activate Oceanpayent at the bottom right to complete the local payment setting.
Q1: What is the difference between the binding process for credit cards and local payments?
A1: The Oceanpayment channel supports a variety of payment methods. SHOPLINE has access to both methods - credit card and local payment. When two payment methods are set, the same Oceanpayment account can be used to set the payment separately.
Q2: What should I be aware of when setting up Oceanpayment?
A2: When setting up, follow the on-screen instructions. As Oceanpayment would require your SHOPLINE store domain name, include the main domain name and multi-level domain name (shown below). You may find these domain name under Settings > Domain Name
- You have to disclose the SHOPLINE store domain name in Oceanpayment, including the main domain name and multi-level domain name as shown below:
- You have to disclose the SHOPLINE store domain name when setting up Oceanpayment credit card and local payments.
Q3: Why do I see a prompt reminder that Oceanpayment payment is unavailable?
A3: Each channel has strict usage rules, including country, currency, transaction limit, etc. SHOPLINE will determine the validity of the channel in advance based on the store settings and transaction information. When the channel is unavailable, the corresponding payment method will be greyed out and will be unavailable. SHOPLINE's detection rules mainly include:
- Whether the current "ship to" country is valid according to the list of countries supported by Oceanpayment;
- Whether the current store settlement currency is valid according to the list of currencies supported by Oceanpayment.
- Whether the current transaction amount is valid according to the maximum and minimum transaction limits is supported by SHOPLINE. Please note that this limit has covered multiple channels, and there may be inconsistencies between channel rules and that of SHOPLINE. If you have any questions, please contact your Merchant Success consultant.
Q4: What are SHOPLINE's transaction limit regulations?
A4: Based on SHOPLINE's management standards, the current minimum transaction amount for each third-party payment service channel is as follows:
- Integer currencies supported: BIF, CLF, DJF, GNF, ISK, JPY, KMF, KRW, PYG, RWF, UGX, VND, VUV, XAF, XOF, and XPF. The minimum transaction amount is $1.
- Other currencies would have a minimum transaction amount that is $0.10 and there is no maximum transaction amount.
Get in Touch
SHOPLINE has a specialized Merchant Success Team available to assist you with any questions or issues. Please feel free to contact us via the chatbox in the lower right corner of your SHOPLINE admin panel or on the SHOPLINE official website. We are always here to support you every step of the way and help your business thrive.