Xendit provides a greater diversification of payment options for merchants to choose from, which includes Debit/ Credit card and Bank Transfer.
In this article, we will guide you to integrate Xendit with your SHOPLINE store for customer to choose during check out.
To setup Xendit payment method, merchants will first need to register an account in Xendit and integrate the payment gateway in SHOPLINE admin panel.
1. Xendit Cards Payment Settings
After merchants get an Xendit account ready, please proceed to SHOPLINE admin > [Settings] > [Payment] > [Third-party service providers].
Choose [Xendit Payment] > [Select].
Look for the info in your Xendit account, fill in accordingly > Click [Activate Xendit Payment] to complete the setup.
2. Xendit-Bank Transfer Settings
SHOPLINE admin > [Settings] > [Payment] > [Add Other payment methods].
Choose [Xendit-Bank Transfer] > [Select].
Look for the info in your Xendit account, fill in accordingly > Click [Activate Xendit-Bank Transfer] to complete the setup.
3. How to Generate Secret Key in Xendit account
1. Login to your Xendit account.
2. Go to [Settings > API Keys].
3. Click on [Generate Secret Key].
4. Setup the key, and select [Write] for all settings.
5. Once done, your Secret Key will be shown in the pop-up. You can Copy or Download the key.
Note : The key will only be displayed once in this pop up and will not be able to be
viewed again after the pop up has been closed.
Q1: Why do I see a prompt reminder that Xendit payment is unavailable?
A1: Each channel has strict usage rules, including country, currency, transaction limit, etc. SHOPLINE will determine the validity of the channel in advance based on the store settings and transaction information. When the channel is unavailable, the corresponding payment method will be grayed out and unavailable. Shopline's detection rules mainly include:
- Whether the current "ship to" country is valid according to the list of countries supported by Xendit.
- Whether the current store settlement currency is valid according to the list of currencies supported by Xendit.
- Whether the current transaction amount is valid according to the maximum and minimum transaction limits is supported by SHOPLINE.
- Please note that this limit has covered multiple channels, and there may be inconsistencies between channel rules and that of SHOPLINE. If you have any questions, please contact your Merchant Success consultant.
Q2: What are SHOPLINE's transaction limit regulations?
A2: Based on SHOPLINE's management standards, the current minimum transaction limit for each third-party payment service channel is as follows:
- Supported currencies in integer format : BIF, CLF, DJF, GNF, ISK, JPY, KMF, KRW, PYG, RWF, UGX, VND, VUV, XAF, XOF, and XPF. The minimum transaction limit is $1.
- The remaining currency bits retain two-digit precision, the minimum transaction limit is $0.10, and there is no maximum transaction limit.
Q3: What are the differences between Xendit Payment and Xendit-Bank Transfer Payment?
A3: provided a greater diversification of payment options for merchants to choose from, which includes Debit/ Credit card and Bank Transfer. You are allowed to setup both payment methods with the same Xendit account.