1. Using the ShareASale app can help merchants easily and quickly bind and access the ShareASale platform account without code operation . In addition to advertising platforms such as Google and Facebook, the network alliance platform is also an indispensable source of traffic for independent website merchants.
2. The ShareASale platform is one of the three major online alliance platforms in foreign countries. It has 220,000 alliance members for marketing and promotion for merchants. There are more than 16,000 merchants promoting their products through ShareASale. The number of merchants who use the ShareASale platform to promote can increase 15% -20% of sales (reference data).
Store platform account binding process
1. Bind the Shopline store domain name when registering the ShareASale platform account (ps. For the registered account, see the FAQ below). Fill in your SHOPLINE website under the Publishing Information.
(Platform account registration address: https://account.shareasale.com/merchant/signup.cfm)
2. After registering the ShareASale platform account, copy the platform ID to the Shopline merchant background to open the ShareASale plugin, and enter the ID to complete the binding operation.
3. Then complete the corresponding steps according to the account activation guidelines of the ShareASale platform, and select "Sales Program" when setting the account commission type.
4. Select the "Developer Install" mode in the tracking code installation mode step (when completing step 2, the tracking code has been automatically installed to the store).