You can add a [Map] component to your theme that shows your company's location to increase customers' trust in your store when browsing your online store.
To display the company map in the [Map] component, you need to register a Google Maps API key and fill it in the [Map] component.
Steps to register a Google Maps API key
1. Visit Google Maps Platform
2. Click on [Products] option on the menu to select [Maps], [Routes] or [Places] products
3. Selected the Product that you desire and click [Get started]；
4. Create a billing account with Google Maps Platform. Billing account is a requirement in the new Google Maps Platform. For more information, see the Google Maps Platform Pricing and Billing documentation.
5. After enabling Google Maps Platform, go to the [Credentials] page to copy the Google Maps API key to the clipboard.
The Display after the store configures the Google Maps API key
*For more information, please refer to: Getting started with Google Maps Platform
Get in Touch
SHOPLINE has a specialized Merchant Success Team available to assist you with any questions or issues. Please feel free to contact us via the chatbox in the lower right corner of your SHOPLINE admin panel or on the SHOPLINE official website. We are always here to support you every step of the way and help your business thrive.