Useepay provided Cards payment option where allow merchants to setup Card payment option in store for customers to place order.
In this article, we will guide you to integrate Useepay with your SHOPLINE store for customer to choose during check out.
To setup Useepay payment method, merchants will first need to register an account in Useepay and integrate the payment gateway in SHOPLINE admin panel.
1. Usee Payment Settings
After merchants get an Useepay account ready, please proceed to SHOPLINE admin > [Settings] > [Payment] > [Third-party service providers].
Choose [Useepay] > [Select].
Look for the info in your Useepay account, fill in accordingly > Click [Activate Useepay] to complete the setup.
Q1: Why do I see a prompt reminder that Useepay payment is unavailable?
A1: Each channel has strict usage rules, including country, currency, transaction limit, etc. SHOPLINE will determine the validity of the channel in advance based on the store settings and transaction information. When the channel is unavailable, the corresponding payment method will be grayed out and unavailable. Shopline's detection rules mainly include:
- Whether the current "ship to" country is valid according to the list of countries supported by Useepay.
- Whether the current store settlement currency is valid according to the list of currencies supported by Useepay.
- Whether the current transaction amount is valid according to the maximum and minimum transaction limits is supported by SHOPLINE.
- Please note that this limit has covered multiple channels, and there may be inconsistencies between channel rules and that of SHOPLINE. If you have any questions, please contact your Merchant Success consultant.
Q2: What are SHOPLINE's transaction limit regulations?
A2: Based on SHOPLINE's management standards, the current minimum transaction limit for each third-party payment service channel is as follows:
- Supported currencies in integer format: BIF, CLF, DJF, GNF, ISK, JPY, KMF, KRW, PYG, RWF, UGX, VND, VUV, XAF, XOF, and XPF. The minimum transaction limit is $1.
- The remaining currency bits retain two-digit precision, the minimum transaction limit is $0.10, and there is no maximum transaction limit.