OnekPay supports credit card payment methods, allowing customers to pay and purchase in stores. Stores need to go to OnekPay to apply for a OnekPay account, and set the payment method of the OnekPay account in your store. After the payment is set successfully, you can use Asiabill to receive money.
1. OnekPay credit card payment settings
Please go to the SHOPLINE background [Settings] > [Payment] > [Add a third-party service provider] > [OnekPay] to enter the OnekPay binding page:
Fill in the OnekPay information accurately [merNo] [terNo] [hash] [card type setting], and click [Save] at the bottom right to complete the OnekPay payment setting after completing the setting.
2. FAQ on OnekPay payment settings
Question 1: Why is it prompted that OnekPay payment is unavailable?
A: Each channel has strict usage rules, including country, currency, transaction limit, etc. Shopline will determine the validity of the channel in advance based on the store settings and transaction information. When the channel is unavailable, the corresponding payment method will be greyed out and unavailable. Shopline's detection rules mainly include:
- According to the list of countries supported by OnekPay, check whether the current ship to country is valid.
- According to the list of currencies supported by OnekPay, check whether the current store settlement currency is valid.
- Check whether the current transaction amount is valid according to the maximum and minimum transaction limits supported by Shopline.