1. The one-click store relocation tool is an auxiliary tool to help merchants quickly migrate from other platforms to SHOPLINE, which can help merchants to migrate multiple module data, including product and customer settings;
2. The core highlight is the product feed and the data reporting is consistent with the platform before the relocation to minimize the damage to the data that has been placed on advertisements;
1. Create a private application (or an application that has been created before) in the SHOPLAZZA store management background. The operations are as follows:
a) Enter the app market, click [Manage Private Apps]
b) Enter the create custom application interface, name the application name for your own use
c) After the creation is successful, you need to configure the API scope in the background, select all API permissions, and click [Save]
d) Go to the API credential interface and click [Install Application] to get the Access token
2. After completing the store creation and before setting up the store, install the SHOPLAZZA store one-click relocation tool in SHOPLINE [App Market]
- The basic module is relocated, you can choose the customer independently, and the content of the product will be relocated
- Advanced settings - Google feed is relocated synchronously, you need to check according to the settings of the original platform (for advanced settings, you need to synchronize the relocation of commodity modules).
5. After completing the selection of the above relocation content, click [Start Relocation] to relocate the store.
6. After the data relocation is completed, you can further improve the configuration of the store's website. In addition to the basic mall template configuration, payment configuration, advertising pixel settings, meta verification, sitemap submission, etc., it also includes advertising FEED synchronization. The advertising pixel settings must be consistent with the original platform id.
Things to Notes and FAQs
1. Currently, users from Customer end countries and regions are supported to relocate: UK, Germany, France, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, Finland, Denmark, Sweden, Czech Republic, Norway, the United States, and Canada. Relocation of data that is not within the scope of support may fail with error reporting (such as customer address, logistics and delivery settings). The specific relocation situation depends on the actual relocation results, and some countries are supported by default due to the consistent international code standards (such as Singapore, Japan, Malaysia and other countries).
2. Advanced settings - When synchronizing feeds, pay attention to the original ID synchronization rules. If the selection rules are incorrect and inconsistent with the original platform synchronization, it will affect the advertising effect of the advertisements that have been placed. When it is found that the product ID rule setting fails and has been synchronized to the Google merchant center, you can delete or retain the data, and then reset the correct rule to relocate and cover.
3. Repeated relocation will overwrite the data. For example, after relocating a product to SHOPLINE, modify it in SHOPLINE, and relocate it again, the new data will overwrite the a product that has been modified in SHOPLINE. If other relocation tools have been used before (such as table import, the "Shopify one-click relocation" function of the product module), the feed ID rules for previously relocated products will not take effect.
4. After the [Customer] data of the Shopify store is relocated, since they are two different systems, you need to activate the account by email. The activation email can be sent in batches, and the activation email template can be customized by going to [Settings > Notification].
5. The store needs to open the permission to support mobile phone number registration and login, otherwise the customer who has moved over will not be able to log in if he only has a mobile phone number. You can go to [Settings > Customer Login] to check and configure;
6. Why is the displayed quantity of relocated commodities inconsistent with the actual number of relocated commodities?
Product Intelligence Classification cannot be relocated. The statistics of the number of goods relocated include the number of goods, the number of SKUs, the number of categories, and the number of bindings between goods and categories.
7. Why does the number of customers on admin panel show inconsistent with the number of relocations?
Because the number of customers is not updated in real time, there will be a data delay of about 1.5 hours (for example, when 40,000 customer data is relocated, the total number of background displays is 20,000, and the data will be displayed normally after more than an hour of data update).