Meta Post Ads: Turn the Page post into creative advertising to increase customer stickiness and interactions. It is suitable for two situations: increase post interactions and promote popular posts to generate orders. Please note that the subject is not a product but a post created on the Facebook Page.
Step 1 Select Ads Objectives >> Attract New Customers
Smart Ads breaks ad objectives up into two types: Attract New Customers and Past Purchasers Retargeting, according to the e-commerce marketing needs. If you set Attract New Customers as the objective, you can create four types of ads: Product Ads, Product Set Ads, Facebook Post Ads, and Dynamic Product Feed Ads. While the Past Purchasers Retargeting only supports Dynamic Product Feed Ads.
Step 2 Select Ad Assets>> Choose the Ad Account that You Want to Use to Create Ads
Step 3 Select Ads Type>> Facebook Post
Step 4 Choose post and engagement type
- Facebook Post has two engagement types on Smart Ads: Get more purchases and Get more post reactions, comments, or shares.
- Select Facebook Post: you can use post ID or keywords to search for the post you need.
Note: Only when your posts meet the following requirements can they be used to create ads：
- The post URL must have: http: / / or https://
- There must be a space or a newline before http:// or https://
- The Facebook Post must contain an image or video.
Step 5 Preview Ads
Preview your Post Facebook Post Ads before publishing.
Step 6 Set up budget, audience, and schedule
You can set the budget, audience interests, and schedule on the Targeting & Schedule Page. Click Publish to activate the Facebook Post Ad.
Note: You can set three audience interests for one Facebook Post Ad.