Before using the Smart Ads system for advertising, please follow the steps below to complete the authorization of Google advertising assets, check the relevant permissions, and set up Google channels. After all steps are completed, you can start advertising
- Google Ad Assets Authorization Process
- Step 1 Google Ads Conversion Tracking Setup
- Step 2 Google account has Google Ads administrator privileges
- Step 3 Make sure the GMC setup is complete
- Step 4 Link Google Ads account with GMC account
- Google Ad Assets and Permissions Self-Checklist (Must Do!!)
Google Ad Asset Authorization Process
Step 1 Google Ads conversion tracking settings
Please refer to "How to install Google Ads conversion tracking" to complete the conversion tracking setup
If you need to open a Google Ads account, please refer to "How to Open a Google Ads Account"
Step 2 Assign the Google account(Gmail account) with Google Ads Admin authorization.
Please make sure that your Google account has the administrator authorization of the Google Ads account: enter the Google Ads account, click [Tools and Settings > Settings > Access Rights and Security], and add administrator privileges to your Google account.
Step 3 Make sure to complete the GMC setup
If you have not set up GMC, please refer to [Google Merchant Center Setup]
If you have not yet opened a GMC account, for more information on GMC accounts, please refer to [Google Merchant Center 介绍 （定义、创建流程、资产授权、常见问题]
Step 4 Linking Google Ads account with GMC account
Enter your GMC account, click the [Settings] button in the upper right corner, [Linked Accounts > Associated Accounts], and add your Google Ads account to your GMC account.
Google Ads Assets and Permission Self-Check Checklist (Must Do!!)
- Complete Google Ads conversion and tracking setup
- Google account has Google Ads administrator permissions to ensure
- Complete Google Merchant Center account setup
- Linking Google Ads account with GMC account
After completing the authorization of the above advertising assets, you can go back to the Smart Ads System Channel Settings page to start the [Google Ads Settings in Smart Ads