This article will give you answers from the following aspects around Facebook personal accounts:
- What is a Facebook account?
- How to create a Facebook account (Facebook ID)?
- How to turn on two-factor verification?
- common problem
- What should I do if I can't log in with my FB personal number using my phone number
- Suddenly I can't log in to my Facebook account on the computer, but only on the mobile, what should I do?
- Can I log in to my Facebook account on other computers/mobile phones?
- The Facebook account problem encountered on the Zhuge system
- The Zhuge system prompts that the number authorization is invalid, what should I do?
- What should I do if my number is blocked?
What is a Facebook account?
Facebook is the mainstream social media platform overseas. As of 2021, Facebook has covered 189 overseas countries. Just like using Weibo and WeChat, to use Facebook, you must first register a Facebook account (that is, a Facebook account), and post and interact on the platform as a real individual Facebook user.
How to create a Facebook account?
Mainland China cannot directly access Facebook, and you need to borrow foreign IP nodes provided by various tools (such as VPN). Therefore, when you register your Facebook account, don't change the node you use, including logging in after the registration is completed, especially the first few days after the registration is successful.
Within a week after successfully registering with Facebook, it is best to keep the ip node you used before to access when logging in to your account. Frequently changing the account of the IP node, it is easy to be banned by the Facebook audit mechanism.
Please refer to the following process to create a Facebook account:
1) Visit: facebook.com. Enter your name, email (a Gmail account is best) or mobile number, password, date of birth and gender. If you are prompted that your password is not secure enough, try adding more characters or upper and lower case letters.
2) Click the "Sign Up" button to create an account (remember, you must be at least 14 years old to do this, it is safer to be older than 18)
3) Finally, you need to confirm the email address or mobile number you entered earlier. The email will receive an email containing the verification code, and the mobile phone will receive a text message. Fill in the received verification code into the verification box for confirmation. After the verification is successful, the Facebook account is registered and you can start to log in and use it.
How to turn on two-factor verification?
Two-factor verification is a security feature that adds extra security to your Facebook account on top of password protection.
For how to enable two-factor authentication, you can refer to the official FB operation guide: https://www.facebook.com/help/148233965247823
Q: I can't log in with my phone number on FB personal number, what should I do?
A: It is recommended to set the preferred email address directly on the log-in device (mobile client, etc.), and use the email to log in.
Q: Suddenly I can't log in to my FB account on the computer, but only on the mobile. What should I do?
A: If the interface is in Chinese, try switching to the English interface and try logging in again. If you can't log in with your email/phone number, you can fill out this form to report the problem of not being able to log in to your personal account: https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/357439354283890 This form will go directly to the relevant department.
Q: Can I log in to my FB personal number on other computers/mobile phones?
A: Not recommended. Logging in to FB with multiple IPs/devices can easily lead to being blocked.
The Facebook account problem encountered on the Zhuge system
Q: The Zhuge system prompts that the number authorization is invalid, what should I do?
A: If your account is in normal use, please try to reconnect your Facebook account; if your account is blocked, you can click the appeal link to go to the platform to appeal
Q: What should I do if my account number is blocked?
If your account is blocked, you can click the appeal link to go to the platform to appeal