Support merchants to set up local delivery and provide delivery services for local customers. Choosing where to provide local delivery services, which regions to provide local delivery services for, and how to display relevant information during customer settlement are important things that you need to determine before the store officially operates locally. Only when local delivery is set up can local customers successfully place orders and pick up.
Table of content
- How to navigate to Local Delivery Settings
- How to set up Local Delivery
How to navigate to Local Delivery Settings
There are two paths to access the local delivery settings module:
Method 1: For newly created stores, you can go to Home > Shop Opening Guidelines > Set delivery Logistics or Set delivery method.
Method 2: You can also navigate this setting through be accessed through Settings > Shipping and Delivery > Local Delivery.
How to set up Local Delivery
Setting up for Location
If you are creating a new store, you need to go to the location settings to edit the location data.
SHOPLINE automatically creates a default address for you. In order not to affect your store performance in the future, please check and modify it first.
From your SHOPLINE Admin, go to Settings > Shipping and Delivery > Local delivery > Location setting or go to Setting > Location Setting.
To add/ edit your location
Step 1: Click Add or directly click the Location to be edited
Step 2: Edit relevant location information
Edit Local Delivery
- Go to Settings > Shipping and Delivery > Local Delivery
- Steps to edit Local Delivery options.
- Step 1: Select the corresponding location > Edit.
- Step 2: Tick the [Local delivery is available at this location] options
- Step 3: Fill in the delivery area information
1. One location supports up to 5 delivery areas
2. In a delivery area, the tier setting in order conditions supports up to three price ranges
3.Postal code matching rules:
- Input information cannot be empty
- The same area cannot have the same zip code
- To include a set of postal codes, you need to add an asterisk (*) after the character that indicates the beginning of the range. For example: enter 511* to cover postal codes starting with 511
(3) Add/remove co-location areas
- Click [Add Delivery Area] > fill in the relevant information
- [Delete] operation is supported as well, please refer to the position of the red box in the image below for details.
Get in touch
SHOPLINE has a dedicated local support team for merchants looking for help with their issues and concerns. You can contact SHOPLINE support by reaching out to us through our live chat on your SHOPLINE admin, website, dropping us an email or WhatsApp our customer support with your queries.