Broadcast Center is a new customer management function launched by SHOPLINE, which allows stores to send various messages to a large number of target customer groups at the same time. Stores can use this feature for marketing, promotion and communication with customers.
Step 1: Go to "Apps" > "App store" > "Broadcast Center"
You will see the list page of the Broadcast Center, which lists all the broadcast messages you have added and sent.
Step 2: Click "Create Broadcast" in the upper right corner
Choose from 4 message channels to send messages
- Email: Customers who agree to receive store information and special offers, and register an account by email or add an email address to the account
- LINE@: Customers who log in via LINE will be automatically subscribed
- Facebook Messenger: Customers who log in via Facebook will be automatically subscribed
Step 3: After selecting the message channel, you need to input the message content. Please fill in all fields.
- Message title
- Word limit is 80 characters
- Message content
- LINE@: 400 words
- Facebook Messenger and Mail: 400 words
- Set target time
- Send directly: The broadcast message will be sent immediately; no modification or cancellation can be made after clicking send.
- Scheduled to send: You can schedule to send broadcast messages in minutes. Before the set time, you can still modify the content and settings of the message, or cancel the sending.
*Note: If you create an email broadcast, you can upload pictures, embed hyperlinks, edit text formats, etc. in the message content. As shown below:
Inserting a link in the broadcast will automatically generate a short URL. Please enter the full URL in the message, and the system will automatically generate a short URL. (Do not use pre-made short URLs to place messages.)
Step 4: Set the target group for broadcast messages
You can use a series of filters we provide to filter out customers who will receive this broadcast message.
If you add several filter conditions, broadcast messages will be sent to customers who meet all the conditions.
The number of eligible customers is also displayed at the bottom of the page.
Step 5: After clicking "Send", the page will jump to the broadcast center list
- "Send directly" message: The message status will be displayed as "Sent Completed", you can only "View" the message
- "Scheduled to Send" message: The message status will be displayed as "Pending", you can still "Edit" or "Cancel" the broadcast message
For "Scheduled to Send" messages, you can also delete the broadcast message from the broadcast list after you cancel the sending.
You need to confirm this action, because after confirming deletion, the broadcast message cannot be restored or viewed again.