No matter if you're just starting a new online business or considering moving your existing business to SHOPLINE, two of the most important things to focus on are your store design and product display. Follow the steps below to learn how to add your first product and choose the perfect theme for your store.
In This Article
Adding Your First Product
- To start adding your first product, go to the SHOPLINE admin panel > Products > Add new products.
- In the "Product information" section, enter a title and other relevant details for your product.
Enhance customer engagement by uploading product images or promotional videos.
|Note: For information on other fields, please refer to Guide to product details for additional guidance.|
After configuring your product details, click on the Add button to save your product.
Choosing a Theme for Your Store
- From your SHOPLINE admin panel, go to Online Store > Design. By default, a theme is already set up for you.
- Click on the Theme shop tab to find over 20 free SHOPLINE themes for your selection.
- Click on a theme you prefer to see more details. A window named "Theme details" will pop up where you can either click Preview to see a preview of the theme or Add theme to add it to your theme library.
- To edit your theme, proceed to the "Theme library" section on the Store Design page and click Design next to the theme. The system will automatically direct you to the editing page where you can customize the page based on your interests.
Get in Touch
SHOPLINE has a specialized Merchant Success Team available to assist you with any questions or issues. Please feel free to contact us via the chatbox in the lower right corner of your SHOPLINE admin panel or on the SHOPLINE official website. We are always here to support you every step of the way and help your business thrive.