Social Commerce, specifically, Live Selling emerged as a popular and vital sales channel. With SHOPLINE, users can connect their Livestream with Facebook in just one click, providing their customers with a fresh and exciting shopping experience.
The SHOPLINE's Livestream backstage allows users to manage customer message, publish/unpublish products, and Create orders. Once the Livestream is ended, users can also check their Livestream sales performance in the Report management.
Before you begin to create a Livestream room on SHOPLINE, you must link you Facebook and Instagram page to SHOPLINE admin.
Learn how to connect your Facebook and Instagram pages.
To create a Livestream room:
- Once you have connected your Facebook or Instagram page. You will be able to start your Livestream on Facebook or Instagram in a few simple steps.
Learn how you can connect your Facebook and Instagram pages.
- Once you have connected your Facebook or Instagram page, from your SHOPLINE admin, go to Live.
- Click Create Livestream. You will be able to select a channel to start your Live selling and click Confirm.
- After selecting a sales channel that you wish to start Livestreaming, you will be asked to fill in the basic Livestream Event information.
- After you have filled in the Livestream Event information and click Create.
- Once you click on the create button, you'll be directed to the Livestream studio, where you can manage your event session as shown below.
- Next, head over to Facebook to create a Live video.
- After you've created a live video, go back to your Livestream Studio to connect your Facebook live video to the studio.
After connecting the Facebook live video to the live studio, you will be able to capture comments and recommend products.
Get in touch
SHOPLINE has a dedicated local support team for merchants looking for help with their issues and concerns. You can contact SHOPLINE support by reaching out to us through our live chat on your SHOPLINE admin, website, dropping us an email or WhatsApp our customer support with your queries.