Merchants can set up the "Buy Now" checkout button on the store website to facilitate the checkout process. There are two types of checkout buttons - dynamic and custom.
In the SHOPLINE Admin, go to [Settings] > [Checkout Settings]. Scroll down and go to "Checkout Button". Select the mode of display for the checkout button:
A. Dynamic checkout button
It supports a dynamic configuration of "PayPal Express Checkout" or "Buy Now" checkout buttons based on the customer's browser history. After enabling this feature, if the customer's browser has logged in to PayPal, the product details page will automatically show the "PayPal Express Checkout" button. Otherwise, the "Buy Now" button will be shown automatically.
The product details page will display the Buy Now and PayPal Quick Payment buttons according to your settings.
Currently, there are 4 types of button combinations:
No checkout button displayed
2. Display the "Buy Now" button only
3. Display the "PayPal" express checkout button only
4. Display both the "Buy Now" and "PayPal" express checkout button
- If you have not activated PayPal as a payment method, only the "Buy Now" button will be shown on the product detail page, regardless of whether you have set the "PayPal" express checkout button.
- The layout of buttons may differ from the selected theme.
Get in Touch
SHOPLINE has a specialized Merchant Success Team available to assist you with any questions or issues. Please feel free to contact us via the chatbox in the lower right corner of your SHOPLINE admin panel or on the SHOPLINE official website. We are always here to support you every step of the way and help your business thrive.