You can create draft orders for customers from the SHOPLINE Admin on their behalf. Order drafts are similar to the orders created by customers themselves. Once you receive payment from the customer, the draft will be converted into an order.
You can use order drafts in the following circumstances:
- Receive order payments made by phone, in person, or elsewhere. When you receive a payment for an order draft, an order will be created for that payment in "Orders".
- Create a custom product to replace additional charges or products not shown in the inventory.
- Manually recreate orders from any available sales channel.
- Sell products at discounted or wholesale prices.
- Save the order as a draft to be edited later. If you save an order as a draft, you can update it later on the "Draft Orders" page through SHOPLINE Admin.
To create a draft order:
From your SHOPLINE admin, go to Orders > Draft orders.
Click Add item and Add a customer to fill in customer details. For returning customers, enter their email and click on the customer.
Fill in applicable Discounts and Shipping fees.
Click on Payment method and add the name of the payment option.
Click on Send invoice to send an order confirmation to the customer.
- Once all order information is entered, click on Create order.
Get in Touch
SHOPLINE has a specialized Merchant Success Team available to assist you with any questions or issues. Please feel free to contact us via the chatbox in the lower right corner of your SHOPLINE admin panel or on the SHOPLINE official website. We are always here to support you every step of the way and help your business thrive.