SHOPLINE's Message Center allows you to pursue various Customer relationship management (CRM). Merging all your customer's favourite chat apps into a single, easy-to-use omnichannel platform for free.
To manage your Facebook messages in SHOPLINE's message center, you need to connect your Facebook page to SHOPLINE admin.
Table of content
Connecting Facebook page
Connecting Facebook page to SHOPLINE:
- From your SHOPLINE admin, go to Message Center.
- Under Facebook Messenger, click Go to settings.
- Under Facebook Fanpage Account, click Link now, then you will be directed to a popup to log in with your Facebook account (The account used must possess the administrative rights for the Facebook Page you want to connect to).
- Once log in successfully, click on Edit Settings and select the Facebook Page(s) you would like to connect to SHOPLINE.
- Grant all permissions by ticking all the boxes, and click Done.
- Select the Facebook Pages you would like to link again and click Confirm.
- If you have connected successfully, the Facebook pages will be shown on the SHOPLINE admin.
If you are still facing issues connecting your Facebook page, refer here.
Managing Facebook messages on Message Center
To check and manage your messages from Facebook, go to Message Center and click on View your messages.
- From your Message Center panel, select the Facebook messenger icon, and you can see all the messages from your linked Facebook page.
- To view and reply to your customer through Message Center.
- To create or edit orders for your customer on Message Center. Search and click on the customer profile, then click on the Order tab > New order.
- Under Products > Add items or Add custom items.
- Add selected items to the customer’s order.
- There are two ways to create an order for your customer through Message Center:
- Click on Create order to check out on behalf of the customer.
- Click on Send link to add items to the cart on behalf of the customer.
- Manage and edit your Facebook customers’ profile details.
- Click Edit to edit the fields
- Click Save after you edit
- [Optional] Add an order note and order tags to your Facebook customers’ orders, this helps you to track customer requests and identify different customer segments.
If there are prior tags added, you will be able to re-select the tags that best suit your customer.
- To update the order payment status on Message Center, click on Collect payment > Confirm.
Get in Touch
SHOPLINE has a specialized Merchant Success Team available to assist you with any questions or issues. Please feel free to contact us via the chatbox in the lower right corner of your SHOPLINE admin panel or on the SHOPLINE official website. We are always here to support you every step of the way and help your business thrive.