SHOPLINE Payments connects your stores to local and international payment channels, improving payment success by reducing redirections for all markets. In this article, you will learn about the requirements for applying for SHOPLINE Payments, the steps to setting it up, and its payout period and minimum amount.
|Note: For a comprehensive understanding of SHOPLINE Payments, please refer to “About SHOPLINE Payments.”|
In This Article
- SHOPLINE Payments Eligibility
- Application Requirements
- How to Set Up SHOPLINE Payments
- Payout Period and Minimum Amount
SHOPLINE Payments Eligibility
SHOPLINE Payments, an integrated payment gateway provided by SHOPLINE, is exclusively available to eligible merchants.
You must meet the following criteria to be eligible for SHOPLINE Payments:
- Your business is situated in one of the supported countries and regions.
- Your business type and products are not prohibited.
- You adhere to all relevant laws, regulations, and the SHOPLINE Payments terms and conditions applicable to your country and industry.
If you do not meet the eligibility criteria for SHOPLINE Payments, you have the option to integrate a third-party payment provider.
The requirements and information needed for completing your SHOPLINE Payments account setup vary with the country where your store is based. Click on the specific country in which you’re running your store to find out detailed information.
How to Set Up SHOPLINE Payments
Setting up SHOPLINE Payments is a straightforward process. Once it's configured, you can begin accepting online payments through SHOPLINE Payments. Before applying, please have all necessary documents ready to streamline the application process.
To apply for SHOPLINE Payments, follow these steps:
- From your SHOPLINE admin, go to Settings > Payment.
- In the SHOPLINE Payments section, click Activate now.
- Choose your country/region of operation and click Open SHOPLINE Payments.
- Follow the provided procedure to submit the required information and documents.
Your application will undergo an automatic review process. Once approved, SHOPLINE Payments will be activated immediately. You will receive a notification via email and in your SHOPLINE admin panel.
Payout Period and Minimum Amount
Payments made with SHOPLINE Payments will be automatically deposited into your bank account. The credit card rates are deducted before the deposit is made.
The payout period and minimum amount depend on your store's currency. For precise details, please refer to the regulations specific to your country. You can easily monitor your balance, payments, and payouts by visiting the SHOPLINE Payments page within your SHOPLINE admin.
Get in Touch
SHOPLINE has a specialized Merchant Success Team available to assist you with any questions or issues. Please feel free to contact us via the chatbox in the lower right corner of your SHOPLINE admin panel or on the SHOPLINE official website. We are always here to support you every step of the way and help your business thrive.